Dunraven Arms Hotel, Limerick
Luxury Country House Hotel in Historic Adare, County Limerick
Dunraven Arms Hotel is a stylish luxury country house situated in the village of Adare in County Limerick. This ivy clad Manor House Hotel is surrounded by mellow thatch cottages and is an oasis of luxury and tranquility in the lively Adare village.
What guests like about Dunraven Arms Hotel
- Georgina Campbell Hotel of the Year 2013/2014
- 2014 Hotel & Catering Gold Medal Award 2014 – Value for Money Hotel
- Georgina Campbell Best Breakfast Awards 2012/2013: both National Breakfast Award and Hotel Breakfast Award
- AA Courtesy & Care Award 2010-2011
- Award-winning Maigue restaurant
- Luxury oak-panelled Bar
- Open log fires for a cosy atmosphere
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee delivered to your room on request, 24 hours a day
- Relaxing lounges overlooking the award-winning Gardens
- Health & Leisure Centre with Beauty & Massage Therapy Rooms
- Your Manor House Hotels Gift Card can be redeemed at Dunraven Arms Hotel
Stylish country house guestrooms
Bedrooms at this country house are stylish and elegant with sumptuous fabrics and elegant, antique furnishings.
Treat yourself to one of the superb Junior Suites with antique furniture and private dressing rooms.
Your Dining Options
Maigue Restaurant - fine dining at its best
A luxurious dining experience awaits at the award-winning Maigue Restaurant which has received the highest accolades for its outstanding cuisine.
The bar is a popular spot in Adare - ideal for a relaxed lunch where soup, sandwiches and a hot dish of the day are all available. In the evening Sun to Thurs an extensive bar menu is available for casual dining.
Your Activity Choices
Golfing Break in Adare
Perfect for your golfing holiday in Ireland, Dunraven Arms is within an hours drive from many championship and links courses. On the doorstep of Dunraven Arms there are two 18-hole golf courses in Adare, including the Robert Trent Jones course at Adare Manor.
Equestrian holidays are a specialty at Dunraven Arms Hotel where they will be happy to organise your perfect equestrian break in conjunction with Clonshire Equestrian Centre
Wander around Adare
Visit the interesting boutiques, cafes and Art & Antique stores in Adare - 'Ireland's Prettiest Village'
Your Host: Louis Murphy
Dunraven Arms Hotel
Adare, Co. Limerick
T: +353 1 2958900
GPS: N 52 deg 33.48.53 W8 deg 02.52.33
no. of rooms: 86
Rates: From € 56
Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners Club
Check-in/out: 12 noon. Earliest check-in, 3pm
Facilities / Amenities
Receive our 10% discount card when you sign up for our newsletter.