BrookLodge & Macreddin Village, Wicklow
A Luxury Spa Hotel Break in Award-Winning BrookLodge & Macreddin Village
BrookLodge & Macreddin Village is located in a spectacular Wicklow Valley just one hour’s drive from South Dublin and offers the ultimate luxury Spa Hotel break. Serene Country House style and state-of-the-art facilities make for a unique experience.
The Orchard outside Actons Country Pub is the perfect place to savour a creamy pint and there's an Organic Bakery, Speciality Food and Wine Shop – The Store Rooms, an Equestrian centre and an 18-hole championship Golf Course to mention a few at Macreddin Village.
What guests like about BrookLodge & Macreddin Village in Wicklow
- The Strawberry Tree - Ireland’s Only Certified Organic Restaurant
- La Taverna Armento - Featuring a full Southern Italian Menu
- Actons Country Pub & Orchard Café
- Organic Bakery and Smokehouse
- Macreddin Golf Course – designed by European Ryder Cup Captain Paul McGinley
- Macreddin Equestrian Centre
- The Wells Spa - an Adult only 'Resort Spa'
- Pet friendly hotel (must be mentioned at booking stage)
- Your Manor House Hotels Gift Card can be redeemed at the BrookLodge Hotel & Macreddin Village
- Macreddin Golf Course – Golfers Guide to Ireland “Best Hidden Gem 2015”
- WeddingsOnline “Exclusive Wedding Venue of the Year” 2014
- The Strawberry Tree – Good Eating Guide “Best Leinster Restaurant 2014”
- Good Food Ireland “Culinary Hotel of the Year 2013”
- Failte Ireland’s "Best Customer Experience” 2012
- RSVP Magazine’s "Best Resort Spa" 2012
- "Restaurant of the Month" in Bord Bia's Just Ask Campaign for the month of October 2012
- Georgina Campbell Business Hotel of the Year 2012
- Georgina Campbell's Hotel of the Year 2010
- AA Hotel of the Year 2008 & 2009
Country House style Accommodation in this Wicklow Manor House Hotel
BrookLodge & Macreddin Village comprises of Rooms in BrookLodge, BrookHall and BrookMews. All are located a short stroll from the reception area.
Brook Mews & BrookHall Rooms - a short stroll from BrookLodge, these beautifully decorated bedrooms have a double and single sleigh bed and boast amazing views of the surrounding Countryside.
Standard Rooms - rooms with a Country House style featuring four poster or sleigh beds, wood paneled window seats, deep baths and crisp linen.
Superior Rooms - traditional style balcony rooms with queen-size beds. These rooms have stunning views overlooking the village green.
Junior Suites - modern and beautifully decorated rooms with queen-size beds, unlimited internet access on plasma screens and some come with a separate seating area.
Suites - The Mezzanine Suites are balcony bedrooms with king-size beds, a free standing bath & plasma screen. A spacious living area downstairs provides a mini bar & unlimited internet access on a giant plasma screen.
Your Dining Options
Superb dining options at BrookLodge and Macreddin Village in Wicklow
The Strawberry Tree - Ireland's only certified Organic Restaurant serves Wild and Organic foods sourced from local artisan food suppliers.
La Taverna Armento - fully Italian restaurant created from a strong affiliation with the Southern Italian town of Armento.
The Orchard Cafe - perfect for lunch with free range, Organic and Wild foods served.
The Waterside Lounge - ideal spot to relax and unwind, a light menu is served here throughout the day.
Actons Pub serves Organic lager and stout. During the Summer months, barbecues are served outside during the Village Food Markets which take place on the first Sunday of the month from April to October.
Your Activity Choices
Equestrian Breaks in Wicklow
For guests who like to keep active, Macreddin Stables & Equestrian Centre offers treks through Macreddin woods for all skill levels
Macreddin Off Road Driving Adventure
There is a 4X4 driving centre located in the woods just opposite BrookLodge & Macreddin Village. The terrain is perfect for an adventurous drive! Ideal for groups and pre-booking is essential.
Walking in Wicklow
There are a number of walks with varying levels of fitness required in the immediate vicinity of BrookLodge & Macreddin Village. Details of the walks can be picked up at reception.
Popular Local Tourist Attractions
BrookLodge is just 15 minutes from the famous monastic site at Glendalough and also just 15 minutes from Ballykissangel.
Your Host: Evan Doyle & Joe Kelly
BrookLodge & Macreddin Village
Macreddin Village, Co. Wicklow
T: +353 1 2958900
GPS: N52 deg 52.78 W 6 deg 19.89
no. of rooms: 86
Rates: From € 60
Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners Club
Check-in/out: 12 noon. Earliest check-in, 3pm
Facilities / Amenities
Receive our 10% discount card when you sign up for our newsletter.